Saturday, May 7, 2011

..and let the good times roll...

Today i graduated. I am officially done with college and an MTSU graduate. It's a bit odd to say i am done with school, but i don't think it will really hit me until the fall when i don't have to go back to Murfreesboro, TN. It's been an amazingly great day. I had family and friends come in town for my Graduation and it was so good to be with people who really love me.

On another note i leave for Oregon in 3 days!  I am so ready to go... but not at all. My body is ready but honestly i have so many mixed emotions about leaving for 50 days. I want to do this so bad though. It's been in the works since July. It's gonna be nuts


At one point my riding partner is going to take kids to camp and i was a bit bummed at first (i thought i was going to have to ride on by myself) but i discovered i get to spend a week with one of my really amazing friends and her family for a week. Which i think during that week will be 4th of July which is such a great holiday! That's quite a ways in the future though.

I leave Murfreesboro tomorrow to go back to Knoxville, then i will have all day Monday in Knoxville to get ready for my trip doing things like packing and getting stuff together. I need some cycling shorts, i need to pay the rest of my bike off, and i have a bunch of other stuff also (i.e. chamois cream, knee brace, a new bike tire... i could go on and on honestly a bunch of little things) but it's whatever. i will get it done... I hope. My mind is everywhere so i really am just hoping i don't forget anything.

While blogging i am watching Ghost Adventures on Travel Channel and looking at cycling short reviews online. Woo hoo... fun times right?

No comments:

Post a Comment