Saturday, January 22, 2011

Slackin?

So, i moved back to school this week... It's been good and bad. I started training again which has been great. I'm a bit sore but i am feeling great. Fell right back into the routine of exercise and training everyday. "Fitness" this is exactly what my rugby coach told us when he said our new game plan... aka we run our faces off on a normal basis! Although rugby is off topic training isn't really so that's why i'm kinda talkin about it.

Onto the trip... My bike can't get here soon enough. I can't wait to get some saddle time. I think it's around t-minus 2-3 weeks! I also am currently enrolled in a "beginning" bicycling class. Pretty excited about that. We actually ride 11 miles a day at least for class. not far at all but saddle time is saddle time, right? I told my teacher i wouldn't have a bike for at least 3 weeks of the class. She was like why not? i told her about my trip and she is all for me missing 3 weeks of class. which is soooo rad.

Overall it's been a good week though. Found panniers to use that are completely waterproof with roll top! From a company called Avenir. The panniers are called the Rain City. Luke over at Fountain City Pedaler is being more than helpful for sure. Great guy. check out there stuff, like them on facebook, or just give a visit here in Knoxville, TN.

Listened to: Jason Aldean and Lonely Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment