Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pain it Temporary.... Right?!

Sorry or the gap between posts. I have been in the act of moving back to school and it's been a long process for me this time around. Honestly i want this semester to be over. I didn't wanna come back at all, but hey, here i am in Murfreesboro, Tennessee typing away in my townhouse. I missed my first class today, epic fail. I mean i didn't come to school on Thursday and i missed my classes that day. So today all i had to do was go to 2 classes... FAIL!

Tonight starts the process of training though. Tonight is the start of a long process of getting in tip top shape for a rugby season and a cross-country bike ride. I have been on hiatus from training and my nutrition plan over this past Christmas break which i am ok with, just not gonna be fun tonight when i get to practice. I will kick myself back into shape within 2 weeks though. Just gonna take a bit of drive on my part.

Not really any new developments about the trip really. The only thing is that my bike should be here 2nd week of February. Which i am more than excited about. Imma be training really hard in the saddle once it gets here. Marin BIkes is making a legit bike and i am excited to get the opportunity to ride their bike across the country. I will keep you posted on the bikes arrival. I will be posting pictures soon.

Today while blogging i listened to: Drake, Metro Station, Lil Wayne, Aloe Blacc, Secret and a Whisper, and lastly i listened to Caspa & Rusko.

No comments:

Post a Comment