Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Antici...PATION!

Guess where i am... Yup, the coffee shop. Been here everyday for a while now, minus the few days i was snowed in with a couple awesome friends. All we did was watch movies and Paris Hilton's "The Simple Life"... Don't judge me. It was quite relaxing.

To the point though, daily i have been thinking about leaving for this trip. It can't come soon enough. I am ready, not physically, maybe not even mentally... i am just ready to go. I wanna see the country by bike. I want time to just go. The anticipation is killing me. Daniel, my riding partner, and i talk thru email every other day... if not daily. We have split the trip up into halves and are both working on exact routes and places to tentatively stay along the way. I have from Alexander, Kansas all the way to Folly Beach, South Carolina. Not too bad. pretty even split honestly. I have about half of my half of the route mapped out. This being said if anyone knows places to stay in Kansas, Missouri, or West Tennessee, camp grounds, houses, people they know, any help would be appreciated.

This is something i am going to start doing... i am going to post what i listened to while blogging since i love music so much. Hopefully this is something people can enjoy.
Cee Lo Green, Bruno Mars, Wiz Khalifa, TI, Lil Wayne, Drake, and Currently Lupe Fiasco.
Not sure why but today was a very Hip Hop, r&b day. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment