Tuesday, February 1, 2011

MAY you get here sooner?

Being back at school has been a tough thing for me this time around. I really don't know what the deal is but i think since it's my last semester and i only have 6 PE classes it's pretty hard to find my motivation. I want May to be here now. I really am tired of waiting. I know it will be totally worth the wait.

I have gone home a few times the past couple of weekends which has been super rad too. Just a weekend away from school. I know i know, i have been here two weeks and i have left 3 times. Don't judge me. ha. This weekend i am staying in Murfreesboro as far as i know, but we'll see though. I never know what i am doing till the day before and to me... well, that's ok. This trip is actually the farthest in advance i have ever probably planned which is pretty crazy for me.I am super excited for May 10th to get here...

This blog actually doesn't have much of a theme except the fact i want my bike asap, Marin is busy making it perfect before releasing it to the public which it will be worth the wait also. Marin does great work and i don't see why anyone would complain about that. Here is my bike though. i haven't posted it yet so enjoy. If you have any name ideas for my bike let me know. i feel like naming it is going to be a MUST DO.

Listened to today while blogging:... No music... listening to my teacher lecture. Rabbi Rami Shapiro is currently teaching on Judaism.

No comments:

Post a Comment