Saturday, January 8, 2011

BeCAUSE why?

Today was a good day. I really didn't do too much planning for the trip but i honestly didn't too much of anything so that was nice. I move back to school in a few days so it's really nice to have a break from anything that seems like working, although i have a whole bunch of fun planning this trip so, i hardly consider it work. It's just nice to have a day off.

Although today may be called a ZERO day i did think a little  (a lot actually) about if I wanted to ride for a cause on this trip. Do i want to tell people about something i am passionate about? Do i feel like it? Part of me says yes, which that is about 99% of me. That stupid self-centered 1% is saying, "Do it for fun and for yourself." Which today i decided i really wanted to ride for a cause.

If anyone wants to throw out ideas about a cause that they are really passionate about i would be all about hearing something about it. I love a few causes but most of which are so big that my raising awareness wouldn't really spread the word. (i.e. TOMS, Invisible Children, PDA, United Way) 

I am going to talk with a friend of mine pretty soon (which you should check out her work. she is an incredible Jewelry Designer in New York City i will put up a link at the bottom) about some causes and i will keep you posted. Hope today is a great day. Hopefully hear from some people soon. Since i highly doubt many people are even reading this yet, which i hope that changes soon.

My friend in New York... AMAZING Designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment