Wednesday, April 20, 2011

20 days and counting... it's happening! (help me name my bike)

I haven't blogged in a while and that is cause honestly i haven't wanted to put up pointless things i have been doing. I think most people would just wanna read about my trip and not all the crap i am doing leading up to it. Therefore i am now back into blogging and i will be keeping this thing up to date more and more frequently starting this week. The trip happens in 20 days. My bike is in and i love it. Been training on it as much as possible. It's amazing. Marin made an incredible machine. I haven't named her yet so if you think you would like to help me name my bike just leave a comment.

I have a bunch of amazing stuff coming up. The next month or so is going to be awesome. I am ready for the activities to engage. I turn 24 this weekend on April 24th, i graduate college on May 7th, and then i fly out to Oregon on May 10th to begin this journey. Words can't express my desire to get the show on the road. The main struggle i am facing right now is finishing strong where i currently am. i only have 1 weeks left of college... it's NUTS! I'm really graduating.

This trip is going to be epic. I have ZERO money saved for food so i shall keep my fingers crossed for sure (if you wanna support my trip let me know). My riding partner, Daniel, and i have started talking everyday. The closer it gets the more anxious i am... but it can't get here soon enough!

Listened to YelaWolf and watched Home Improvement while typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment