Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Time keeps on slippin slippin slippin.

Yes my title of this blog is a song reference but a cover... totally a cover song from the space jam soundtrack. Don't judge.
I sent a text to Daniel today it read,
2 weeks. 14 days. 336 hours. 20,160 minutes... No biggie

All those numbers keep getting smaller and smaller. These are the numbers of weeks, days, hours, and minutes till we fly out of here to head to Oregon. Not training is driving me crazy. Like i want to be on My bike so bad. I am hoping this down time before the trip won't hurt my first couple weeks of the trip and slow us down too much. It's gonna be the challenge of a lifetime.

Good news though, if anyone was wondering, my bike is named. She was named just yesterday and i wanted to break the news to you all. 
Her name is Jolene "The Green Goblin". It is lovely but a lil bit strong. ha. 

As for things that don't have to do with biking... i wrote this blog while watching NBC's the voice. My friends Josh and Nicole were on there and killed it. Their new coach Blake better get ready to be wowed. #teamelenowen all day everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment