Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bike or no bike, cardio is cardio right?

   I took my bike into the shop yesterday. She's gonna be there till i leave, so i guess my training has come to a halt. I am trying to find a bike in Murfreesboro to train on. We will see how that goes though. I am a bit nervous. I don't feel like i have trained well enough but if all else fails i will treat my first week or two of the trip as training. It will work out i am sure. All i know is that i am going on my trip.

   My Bike is in the shop right now getting the last few things done to it: rack, panniers, brakes fixed, a tune-up, and a 3rd water bottle cage. I mean i guess i can't be too prepared for having water right?

   I have 2 days of college left. It's kinda nuts to even think about for me. Like i can't even fathom that i am almost done. I am just so ready to get on the road and be in the saddle. I am done with school this Tuesday and i don't have any finals... i am trying to decide if i stay in Murfreesboro, bike less i might add, and do nothing. Or possibly come back to Knoxville and train for a week before i have to go back for graduation... I wanna stay there and spend time with people but i also don't wanna ignore training. I guess i have a few days to decide but being car less also helps me in making the decision to stay in Murfreesboro. If i stay there i will prolly just run, cardio is cardio right?


Movement is a medicine for creating change in a person's physical, emotional, and mental states.  

Movement is a medicine for creating change in a person's physical, emotional, and mental states.  

No comments:

Post a Comment