Monday, February 14, 2011

You down with O.P.P.?

So, I'm finally about over this sickness. I've been feeling pretty rough this past week. Haven't done much of anything at all, although it's been nice... i am ready to workout and train for cycling and rugby. This post isn't going to be too long but i wanted to kind of tell you about how my last week got 10,000,000x's better on thursday:

After being so sick and being in bed for so long i rejoined society on Thursday morning during my 8AM class, which i didn't really want to go but went anyways. I felt like i had to. Thursday afternoon I ended up driving home to Knoxville and that was a rad choice. I had an amazing weekend there and really dug my whole weekend. had some down time and i loved that. I am sure you are starting to wonder what this has to do with my trip... well Thursday night once i got to Knoxville i got a Facebook Message from the owner of FC Pedaler, the shop i am getting my Bike from, that said my bike had shipped from Marin in California. So get excited for me because i was and am beyond excitement. I can't wait.

My bike should be in Knoxville by Wednesday and It's getting some work done to it all next week and i am hoping to be in the saddle by last week of the month. I can't wait. The long awaited arrival of this bike has been driving me crazy and i know for sure it will have been worth the wait! I will post some pictures asap!

Lastly, i will be getting  a professional website made here in the next couple of weeks... This blog will move over there. I will make sure to give you the heads up on that. Thanks for reading up about my trip. It's getting closer and closer. It's going to be so nuts.

 While writing this blog i listened to an OWEN pandora radio station. It has been delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment